Whatever policy you decide is best for your company, Safe Return can help. Do you just want to know vaccination status? Will you require full vaccination for all visitors to your facilities? Will you require proof? Do you want visual verification?
See how others are collecting vaccination status information:
1. Automated daily reminders via email or text ensures full compliance with submission of digital health status forms before arriving at your facilities.
2. At the point of entry, a smartphone is used to scan a QR code.
3. Optional touchless kiosk uses facial recognition for quick temperature readings. The kiosk is fully integrated with OptimumHQ and can also:
4. QR codes are used for location tracking in buildings or rooms, depending on how specific you want to be able to contact trace.
5. With precise location tracking information from the use of QR codes, contact tracing can be conducted quickly and accurately, in addition to providing proof of compliance to regulators.
6. The OptimumHQ cloud-based solution is fully SOC 2, GDPR and CCPA compliant, so your data is secure and private.
Whether it's a building, a room, or a cubicle, your employees can easily see available workspace and receive a confirmation when their reservation is approved.
Reservations are allowed only up to assigned capacity levels by location. Safe Return will continiously monitor utilization and alert you when capacity limits have been exceeded.
Contact tracing with location tracking enabled by QR codes. When you receive a real-time alert from a COVID-positive health status form, OptimumHQ's RTW solution allows you to quickly and efficiently conduct contact tracing.
With QR Codes, smartphones, digital badges, and digital health status forms, OptimumHQ's @Home Portal helps protect your workplace from COVID.