Business Systems Analyst
Understand Customers' Requirements and Create Solutions Inside OptimumHQ's Platform
- Helpdesk support for OptimumHQ applications.
- Consult with, analyze, and support technology and business clients.
- Assist clients in data modeling and structuring datasets to meet their needs.
- Define, manage, and integrate product plans and ensure deliverables are met with each client.
- Work with other departments to coordinate design, delivery, and implementation.
- Utilize OptimumHQ platform to enhance the client’s existing process.
- Serve as the liaison between client and OptimumHQ staff, helping define system integration requirements.
Expand OptimumHQ's Revenue Through Cross-Selling and Upselling With Existing Clients
- Increase renewal rates and reduce client loss.
- Influence future value through increased product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer relationships.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy.
- Keep note of future developments and releases of OptimumHQ.
Manage and Support Development of the OptimumHQ Platform
- Work with leadership and developers to prioritize development, testing, and releases of OptimumHQ features.
- Ensure developments are fully tested.
- Maintain OptimumHQ's processes such as change management, security, backup, and compliance, with supporting documentation.
- Maintain data integrity, security, and confidentiality standards.
- Champion company-wide culture of Customer Success.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Business analysis experience, including use of structured business process analysis and/or improvement methodologies.
- Proven track record of driving business systems, process analysis, work streams, from design to implementation.
- Experience in user requirements definition and management for technology projects, including structured communication of requirements to developers and integrators.
- Understanding of workflow modelling tools or ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques.
- Efficient use of all Microsoft platforms, especially Excel. Must be able to create PivotTables.
- Ability to quickly identify and manage issues, finding the best path for resolution; keen to share knowledge and understanding to maximize company effectiveness.
- Strong customer service skills and passion for customer success and growth.
- Understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Provide clear and concise documentation to support the technical integration/interfacing infrastructure.
- An understanding and/or experience of different programming technologies.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Resolves issues effectively: seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the issues in a practical and timely manner.
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training.Job Type:
Full medical benefits, vacation/sick leave and paid holidaysJob Location:
Mesa, AZRequired Language:
Email your resume and cover letter to Amber Corey, firstname.lastname@example.org