- Focused on primary products and services currently, but this may expand.
- Solutions-based/customer needs focused sales, as long-term partnership is key.
- Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segment by effectively selling the company's products and related services.
- Personally contact and secure new business and retain existing business.
- Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, and achievement of sales and market share growth targets in a given territory.
- Playing a full proactive and positive team role supporting colleagues in a self-relieving team and leading projects, developing processes, solutions, and collateral to drive the success of the company.
- Be an ongoing source of market intelligence and maintain systems accurately to allow for smooth handovers and identification of trends and opportunities at a corporate level.
- Flexibility is key in this role as there is a requirement for travel, conferences, after-hours exhibitions, and presentations.
- IT literacy and aptitude is critical.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business sector.
- Ongoing awareness of current customers and their satisfaction with ours and competitor products, feeding the insights back into the business and ensuring the necessary action is taken to retain existing customers and acquire new customers.
- Proficiency in product & services as well as knowledge of the competitor market/product.
- Contribute product and market feedback on an ongoing basis in order to facilitate new product development. Work with business-wide colleagues in driving insight and action.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Highly enthusiastic, results-driven individual with a passion for selling.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both one to one and in groups (small and large).
- Planning/setting objectives and goals, concentrating efforts on more important priorities and using time efficiently and effectively.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work with CRM & data warehouse systems and maintain, analyze, and interpret data.
- Strong IT skills in MS Office and CRM systems.
- Solution-oriented ability to understand customer needs and present the solution to meet those needs.
- Outstanding customer relationship skills with the ability to build trust and loyalty towards the sales representative and the company.
- Perseverance and tenacity and the ability to see the sales through to the close, seeing challenges as opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop highly effective relationships with key internal/external stakeholders.
- Interest in/knowledge of digital technology and aptitude for IT solutions.
- Self-driven. Has the ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated to succeed without close supervision.
- The flexibility and adaptability to embrace the development of new product types, technologies, and methodologies in the market.
- Integrity, honesty, and openness and a proven ability to engage and influence with authenticity.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training.Job Type:
Full-time, base plus commissionBenefits:
Full medical benefits, vacation/sick leave and paid holidaysJob Location:
Mesa, AZRequired Language:
Email your resume and cover letter to Audra Thornton, email@example.com